- Carlos Slim Helu: the richest man in the world according to the Forbes list 2012. Slim is the Chairman of Telmex, a telecommunications company based in Slim’s home country of Mexico. Slim is estimated to have a net worth of $69 billion dollars.
- Bill Gates:the man everybody using a Microsoft computer knows. He is the founder of Microsoft and is the former CEO of this company. Gates is estimated to have a net worth of $61 billion dollars.
- Warren Buffett: the oldest person on the list. He is the chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the company he founded. Buffett is often referred to as the sage of Omaha or the oracle of Omaha because of his philosophy of value investing. Even though Warren Buffett is the worlds third richest man, he still lives in the same house he bought in 1958.Buffett is estimated to have a net worth of $44 billion dollars.
- Bernard Arnault: This Frenchmen is the chairman of Louis Vutton. Apart from being the 4th richest in the world,he is ranked as being the richest in Europe.Bernard is estimate to have a net worth of $41 billion dollars.
- Amancio Ortega Gaona (Known as Amancio Ortega) is the 5th richest man in the world and the richest in Spain. He is the co-founder of the Inditex(a textiles company based in Spain).Ortega was chairman of Inditex until stepping down in July 2011. Amancio Ortega has a net worth of $37.5 billion dollars.
Dean Pillay #Elite team @Teenomics